C'mon, almost EVERYONE orders pizza once a month or every couple weeks, right? How would you like to order a Domino's Pizza while helping the Hayfield Secondary PTSA at the same time? Now you can! Domino's has been gracious enough to schedule monthly "Dough Raising Nights" for the second half of this school year on the following dates: January 13, February 3, March 3, April 7, May 5 and June 2. (A "refrigerator reminder" flier is attached below.) From 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on each one of those days, here’s how Dough Raising Night works:
- On your designated night, call and order Domino’s Pizza from either the Kingstowne/Franconia (703-971-3033) or Gunston/Lorton (703-550-5100) locations.
- Pizza, side items, and Coke will all count toward your order. Optional coupons can be found below.
- In order for the school to receive the donation, please fill out ALL the requested information on the Pizza Purchase Form (attached to this post below). Clip and give the Pizza Purchase Form to the Domino’s delivery driver. It is important to turn in the form, as ONLY school orders count toward the donation.
- Please give extra forms to your friends and neighbors so that their orders qualify as well!
- NOTE: If we are unable to deliver to you for any reason, we will gladly honor the donation on any carry out pizza.
Remember, Hayfield Secondary PTSA will earn 20% on the total of EACH Domino's order they receive between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. that day WITH the completed Pizza Purchase Form (attached to this post below). Please order from Domino's on the designated nights and support your Hayfield PTSA!